2014 will be my first full year of blogging. So, I decided I need to establish some resolutions or blogolutions as I’ve decided to call them. I tend to stay far, far away from resolutions in my life. I usually never keep them, so why waste my time and make myself feel guilty for not keeping them? So these “blogolutions” are really just my goals for the year.
- I’m going to make every effort to comment on more blogs. I read all of your blogs, but I never leave comments. I’m really going to try to get better about that this year.
- I’m going to attempt to read & review 52 books in 2014. I read 50 books in 2013, but I only started blogging in September. The good news is that reviewing books has already greatly increased the amount I read. As long as I have no major mishaps or run into any reading lulls, I think I’ll be able to do it.
- I’ve also joined the Review Pile Reading Challenge being hosted by Rachel @ Fiktshun and Reanna @ Phantasmic Reads. I’m hoping to get a lot of books cleared off my TBR list with this challenge.
- I’m going to try to request less ARCs so I can read some older books I’ve been putting off. I like to just read for the fun of it sometimes! I’d really like to keep it at about 50% ARCs and 50% FUN!! Not to make it sound like ARCs aren’t fun, but ARC reviews seem to hold a little more pressure. I’d also like to read some of the great books you guys have been blogging about!!
- I’d like to increase my blog followers. I am still small and would like to get out there a little more.
- Lastly, I’d like to try to really connect with some other book bloggers.
Well, that’s it. I’m going to keep it to 6. I wish you all a wonderful 2014!!